Housekeepers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness of resident’s apartments and common areas as assigned by the Director of Housekeeping. This position reports to the Director of Housekeeping.
• Performs general cleaning assignments in apartments, hallways and common areas.
• Prepares apartments for move-in as assigned.
• Participates in annual cleaning schedules.
• Utilizes cleaning chemicals properly and safely in accordance with department guidelines.
• Informs supervisor of any pertinent resident issues or concerns.
• Keeps housekeeping carts and vacuums clean and in good working order.
• Participates in energy awareness program.
• Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.