Maintains the cleanliness of the public areas, offices and other general cleaning tasks as assigned. This position reports to the Director of Housekeeping.
• Performs general cleaning of public areas daily.
• Follows rotation schedule of public and other assigned areas.
• Uses cleaning chemicals safely and properly in accordance with department guidelines.
• Removes garbage from the public areas.
• Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
• Assists in housekeeping duties as part of annual deep cleaning and apartment turnover.
• May be required to assist with regular cleaning schedule as requested by supervisor.
• Participate in energy awareness program.
• Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.